New Homeowner Info
We are always eager to get you up and running with the HOA information but please be patient as the Title Company sometimes takes up to 3 weeks to provide all the necessary information needed for the HOA to have you in the system. Once received you will be sent a “Welcome Package” that includes information on how to login to your online account and manage other important HOA information. You need a “security key” in order to create your online account. That is only possible once the HOA has received and processed your closing documents.
What are HOA dues used for?
Each Community is lead by their elected Board of Directors who are responsible for establishing a responsible operating budget. Assessments are a crucial part in protecting your lifestyle and making sure that you live in a financially viable, maintained, protected and visually appealing community, which goes a long way to enhancing the value of your property.
Can I pay my assessments online?
Yes! Once you are logged in, select “My Account” and the “Assessment Payment Options”.
You may submit your Association payments electronically through the secure banking site where you can create your account and set up re-occurring payments via E-Check, Credit Card or ACH. If you choose to pay by credit card, the bank charges a processing fee. You may pay by Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. A self-initiated one time or recurring debit from your checking account at no cost to you. Please choose an option below.
- Online Payments Click here. Once you accept the terms, the necessary information will automatically populate if you are logged in through the homeowner portal. Otherwise you will need the Association ID, Management Company ID #5540 and your Account Number.
- Auto Pay- Direct Debit/ACH (automatic clearing house) form please follow the link HERE. Unlike the online option above the assessments will be drafted based on the rate and balance on the account and you do not have to manually adjust the schedule and amount. above this form has to be terminated or updated by contacting the HOA.
- Bill Pay – If you are using your own Banks bill pay it is critical that you make sure to follow directions listed below under “Mailing Payments” below.
If you need more time to settle your account, please contact us.
Coupons and Statements
Coupons are not required for payment as long as you clearly note the “Association ID” and “Account Number” on the memo line of the check.
If mailing a payment, please clearly note the “Association ID” and “Account Number” on the memo line of the check. The check should be made out to the name of the HOA. Be sure the address and/or name matches the intended payment account.
Mail your payment to:
PO BOX 66095
Phoenix, AZ 85082-6095
If you have questions about your payment options, please contact email@example.com or call us at 720-633-9722.
Updating Account info?
Home Improvements/Design Review
Want to Make Home Improvements?
If you want to improve, add to, or change exterior of your property/lot you must put your request before the Architectural Control Committee (ACC/ARC) aka Design Review Committee and have it approved before starting. You can make a submission via portal for homeowners. In most cases the Committee can take up to thirty (30-45) days for review, so please plan in advance. Each Community has a specific set of Design Standards and regulations so it is important to review them and submit a complete request to ensure a quicker reply and avoid delays. A standard form can be found by clicking HERE, however we encourage you to submit your request through the homeowner portal.
Replying or Submitting a Covenant Violation?
- Replying to a letter : Please consider that a simple reply with details of what you plan to do to come into compliance would assist in quickly resolving the notice.
- Submitting a violation – Please note exact address and what specific covenant is being violated in order for violation to be issued.
Need a Security Key to Start Account?